Cabinets are Done!... 99% done at least.
So the kitchen cabinets are as done as they're getting right now. There remains some touch-up work and a bit of trim-work in the upper corners... but that requires hand-work with the coping saw, and I needs me a break from cabinets. (For the record: that missing door on the tall 'pantry' cabinet IS installed, I just forgot to do it before snapping photos).
So here's where we stand:
So here's where we stand:
And here's where we started:
So what'll I do without cabinets to work on? Oh plenty...
Gotta install the microwave, including putting a hole through the wall for a vent. Mud the pantry exterior walls, spackle & patch the walls in the rest of the room, prime & paint those walls, install crown molding, patch & paint the ceiling. Then lay the floor, finish the island, put in the proper overhead fixture, etc. Counters arrive 2/14 and then the appliances go in.
Doncha worry, I'll be keeping busy yet.




Comments
Post a Comment
All comments are moderated and may take a time to show up. Rude, commercial or spam posts will be passed over.