The Damndest Things Slow the Schedule...
We've actually been running well ahead of schedule - all that planning-ahead worked out well! But it's the unexpected that gets ya'
Example: Yesterday morning heading to work (yeah, I do still have to earn a living) I hit some kind of road debris or major pothole (I never saw it) and blew out both front tires instantly...
One tow and two new tires later (thankfully the rims weren't damaged! $$$$) I'm back on the road... But it sure put a crimp in that afternoon's progress on the house. We're still ahead of schedule - but 1/2 day less than we were!
Example: Yesterday morning heading to work (yeah, I do still have to earn a living) I hit some kind of road debris or major pothole (I never saw it) and blew out both front tires instantly...
One tow and two new tires later (thankfully the rims weren't damaged! $$$$) I'm back on the road... But it sure put a crimp in that afternoon's progress on the house. We're still ahead of schedule - but 1/2 day less than we were!

Comments
Post a Comment
All comments are moderated and may take a time to show up. Rude, commercial or spam posts will be passed over.