Kitchen Cabinet Install. Before & After (ish)
Banner day today as cabinets started going in!
So here's the 'before'
And now the first 'after'... We're still a ways off from the 'real after' pics, but far enough along to share. Upper cabinets are fully installed. Lower cabinets are just set in place for now as I get the spacing sorted for the big floor-to-ceiling cabinet (that will go on the left), stove, sink, etc.
I even got the under-cabinet lighting in... Though I couldn't find my loop-stapler, so apologies for a couple wires still hanging:
And while it's not -really- the next item on the agenda, I couldn't help myself... I hung three doors and put the hardware on. Just had to see it.
Next stage is to build the 'shadowbox' cabinets that will go up to the ceiling. More to come on that.
So here's the 'before'
And now the first 'after'... We're still a ways off from the 'real after' pics, but far enough along to share. Upper cabinets are fully installed. Lower cabinets are just set in place for now as I get the spacing sorted for the big floor-to-ceiling cabinet (that will go on the left), stove, sink, etc.
I even got the under-cabinet lighting in... Though I couldn't find my loop-stapler, so apologies for a couple wires still hanging:
And while it's not -really- the next item on the agenda, I couldn't help myself... I hung three doors and put the hardware on. Just had to see it.
Next stage is to build the 'shadowbox' cabinets that will go up to the ceiling. More to come on that.




Comments
Post a Comment
All comments are moderated and may take a time to show up. Rude, commercial or spam posts will be passed over.