Bathroom wall tile 3/4 done!

Only one row of tile left! There are faster ways to do this, but with 1/16th inch grout lines and tiling in a grid versus 'offset / brick-style' layout, everything is about precision... and row-by-row is the best way to have everything line up precisely


I'm quite a fan of the over-vanity light-fixture we found. Kind of a 'deco' look, and definitely more in keeping with the sleek/streamlined/clean look we're going for than the traditional 'four globes' type vanity light. I also like the floating / frameless medicine chest for similar reasons.





I actually kind of like the pre-grout look with the narrow gaps and grid effect the 'dark' lines create. At this point, I still plan to use white grout which will minimize that... But I've thought about using gray grout to preserve it. Both are nice looks.


I'm definitely a fan of the QEP tile spacing system, with clips that both space the tiles, and 'level' them with wedges (the yellow things you see). I'll never use the old fashioned 'tombstone' type spacers again.



Comments

Popular Posts